The lovely woman behind ‘Christina Harding Erotica’ tagged me to participate in the Seven Lovely Things blog tour! You can check out her Seven Lovely Things post right here! Christina has posted reviews of Zoe: Spanked and Georgia: Restrained, and a while back I had a guest post on her blog.
The rules are simple, share 7 Lovely Facts about myself, nominate 15 blogs (or as many as possible) that I enjoy reading, and nominate those same 15 blogs to the do the same, linking back to my post.
I hate talking about myself so this may be hard… here goes!
- I absolutely love lillies, particularly the Calla Lily… there is something about the shape of them that I find beautiful.
- My favourite perfume is Cerruti 1881. My sister surprised me with some a few months ago, it was incredibly sweet of her!
- The ocean soothes my soul. One glimpse of the large blue expanse and I immediately start to feel calmer.
- The song ‘One Sweet Day’ (Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men) never fails to make me cry… in the past if I have needed to cry but couldn’t I would put this song and the tears would come easily
- One of my earliest memories is being in an ambulance when my sister had a febrile convulsion as a baby. I wasn’t really fussed about my sister, I was just excited that I got to go in an ambulance! I remember the ambulance officer showing me a plastic bag type thing they put over injured legs and telling me it was where Santa put your presents if you were in the ambulance on Christmas Eve.
- I quite simply NEEEEEEEEEED to visit Athens and Santorini. I must. I will.
- I am crazy about my wife. I thought I knew what love was before I met her but god was I wrong! She makes me laugh even when I’m in the midst of deep depression, she believes in me when I don’t, she encourages me and puts up with my tantrums when I am stressed out or scared… she is amazing and without her I don’t know where I’d be!
As for the nominations, most of the people I was planning to nominate have already been nominated so you will have to excuse me for my lack of nominations!